Doha, Qatar, 4th May 2016 - Taiwan has developed a new line of eco-friendly (green) building products which are set to be unveiled in Qatar. More than five companies will be part of a ground-breaking news conference 3:30pm 10th May Suite 1C at this year’s Project Qatar exhibition at Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC).
From Monday 9th to Thursday 12th May at booth D121, the Taiwan Green Product will also present their “Demo House” featuring a wide array of room and insulating materials that help protect commercial and residential buildings from Qatar’s heat whilst preserving the environment. The stage is also being set for the launch of five amazing products, each of which carry exceptional potential in the Qatar market, as it builds in its run-up to the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Experience the future in building materials for yourself at Booth No. D121 at Project Qatar exhibition.
When: Project Qatar (9th - 12th May 2016 at Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre - DECC)
Where: Booth No. D121
Why: In an age of global warming and a concerning lack of water resources, manufacturers in Taiwan have turned to high-tech measures to produce eco-friendly solutions that can cool Qatar’s commercial and residential buildings, provide advanced water resource management, and more.
Who will be there? Fifteen of Taiwan’s leading eco-friendly materials manufacturers, including five with new product debuts being introduced to the Qatar market.
Product Launches taking place at this year’s event:
- Water Management by Eco-Mesh Inc. (southsun.com.tw) - high-performance environmental greening irrigation solutions.
- Energy Saving Film by Huiliang Industrial - Coated glass solutions providing 8-11C heat reductions, -40 dB sound protection, and 50-80% lighting.
- Stone-Alike Coating by New Hua Bio Tech (nustonediy.com) - Next generation spray paint that creates surfaces nearly identical to granites and stones in an eco-friendly manner, for indoor or outdoor application.
- Heatax Insulation Coating by Well-Ling Co., Ltd. (www.heatax.com.tw) - world-record breaking coating with 88% thermal reflectivity with 10-year all-weather endurance.
- Online Green Building Consulting Services by GreenJump Sustainable Design ConsultiPROng Co. (www.greenjump.com.tw) - remote LEED consulting and building energy modeling services for mega projects worldwide.
Special Product Launch Event on 10th May 2016 at 3:30PM
To mark an historic day for Taiwan’s eco-friendly manufacturers, members of the press, trade, and public are invited to attend a special product launch event on 10th May 2016, where Qatar will be introduced to Taiwan’s most advanced eco-friendly materials and expertise. The conference begins promptly at 3:30PM at Project Qatar Conference Room Suite 1C. with a special one-on-one business match-up session to be held immediately after.
About Taiwan Green Product Demo House
Taiwan has created a state-of-the-art environmentally friendly exhibition show booth for this year’s Project Qatar expo. It features modular, easy-to-assemble parts which are reusable for large expositions. The Taiwan Green Product Demo House hosts a wide variety of green product providers, many of which are debuting new products for Qatar this year. The exhibition is Organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA and the Green Trade Project Office in Taiwan.
# END #
CONTACT FOR PR INQUIRIES:
Caroline Lee-Schmid, SilverFox Digital Communications, Inc.
+974 3302 2268 or email@example.com