SilverFox Digital is consulting for an emerging number of travel and hospitality organizations. It's no surprise, with our twenty plus years of travel industry experience with the industry's giants, including Southwest Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, and orbitz.com.
We think across the entire marketing funnel and develop actionable insights that drive results. Our typical engagements include social media consulting, headhunting to find you the best talented executives for your open rolls, and food and beverage strategy.
Are you looking to increase your conversion rate? How about finding new markets to pursue? Or, how about your incremental revenues at the spa and your food and beverage establishments? We can cater to your specific goals and improve your profitability.
We have also advised airlines across the Middle East on strategic marketing and pricing. We also assist rental car companies achieve greater visibility in the market.
Do you have a challenge in your travel business that you would like us to tackle? Give us a test drive so we can prove that our depth of experience really does matter when selecting an agency.
Travel and Hospitality Marketing in the News
- Google, Facebook and Travel ReviewsFacebook and Google are now in the top 4 for most popular review sites in the hotel industry. Are OTAs losing steam? What about TripAdvisor? Cet article Google, Facebook and Travel Reviews est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- It’s Not a Trend: Sustainable Tourism Benefits Are ForeverConsider it official: Vacation planning for the year is now in full swing. Wherever these travels whisk you, your fellow wanderers, your customers or your business efforts, consider the importance of participating in sustainable tourism. So, what does that term mean, and why should you care? Let’s shed some light on this mission, as well […] The post It’s Not a Trend: Sustainable Tourism Benefits Are Forever appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Experiential Meetings on a BudgetExperiential meetings continue to be one of the industry’s top trends for 2018. Meeting participants demand immersive, collaborative and memorable experiences. But, according to the recent Meetings Today trends survey, the biggest challenges for planners this year will be either “lower budget” (22.3%) or “increasing costs” (36.7%). And in Europe, notes the American Express 2018 […] The post Experiential Meetings on a Budget appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Why Email Marketing Still Matters [INFOGRAPHIC]In an era of increasing noise on the web and social media, and Facebook posts seeing dismal organic reach, email marketing makes more sense than ever! Cet article Why Email Marketing Still Matters [INFOGRAPHIC] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- How Voice Search Will Impact Travel MarketingVoice search and virtual assistants are emerging as the next big digital trend travel marketers need to embrace. Here are some key implications. Cet article How Voice Search Will Impact Travel Marketing est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- The Three Cs of Hotel Amenities for Business TravelersLet’s face it: what guests want in a hotel depends largely on their purpose for traveling. A mommy planning a family vacation will consider a pool, kids’ club and chicken fingers on the menu “must-haves,” whereas that same woman taking a trip to close a deal for her company probably wants to steer far clear […] The post The Three Cs of Hotel Amenities for Business Travelers appeared first on Dana Communications.
- The Importance of Video Marketing in 2018 [INFOGRAPHIC]Since video will account for 80% of all traffic on the web by 2020, brands need to embrace its potential and social media platforms are at the forefront. Cet article The Importance of Video Marketing in 2018 [INFOGRAPHIC] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- SITE Announces New Partnership with Dana Communications and SoolNuaFor Immediate Release SITE Names SoolNua and Dana Communications to Lead its Global Marketing Pádraic Gilligan named Chief Marketing Officer (Chicago, Illinois 25 January) Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) has teamed up with SoolNua Marketing and Dana Communications, two of the world’s leading communications agencies in the MICE sector, to lead its marketing on […] The post SITE Announces New Partnership with Dana Communications and SoolNua appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Does Influencer Marketing Work For Hotels? [INFOGRAPHIC]Should you work with YouTubers, Instagramers or other influencers to promote your property? Here are a few pointers that can help understanding the process. Cet article Does Influencer Marketing Work For Hotels? [INFOGRAPHIC] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Selling Beyond the BallroomPlanners are always on the lookout for cool, unique venues for their meetings and events. Leverage this trend by selling meeting rooms that are outside the traditional conference room or ballroom space. Here are six ideas for your consideration: 1. Park your meeting here. Social Tables suggests several unique venues that hoteliers can sell as […] The post Selling Beyond the Ballroom appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Get Your Fill of Hotel Food and Beverage RevenueIf you’re in the hospitality biz, you know that food and beverage operations can really drive profits. From indie boutiques to international chains, many hotels and resorts report that it can claim up to the biggest share of overall revenue. So, are you getting your fill of hotel food and beverage revenue? We’ll examine the […] The post Get Your Fill of Hotel Food and Beverage Revenue appeared first on Dana Communications.