SilverFox Digital is consulting for an emerging number of travel and hospitality organizations. It's no surprise, with our twenty plus years of travel industry experience with the industry's giants, including Southwest Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, and orbitz.com.
We think across the entire marketing funnel and develop actionable insights that drive results. Our typical engagements include social media consulting, headhunting to find you the best talented executives for your open rolls, and food and beverage strategy.
Are you looking to increase your conversion rate? How about finding new markets to pursue? Or, how about your incremental revenues at the spa and your food and beverage establishments? We can cater to your specific goals and improve your profitability.
We have also advised airlines across the Middle East on strategic marketing and pricing. We also assist rental car companies achieve greater visibility in the market.
Do you have a challenge in your travel business that you would like us to tackle? Give us a test drive so we can prove that our depth of experience really does matter when selecting an agency.
Travel and Hospitality Marketing in the News
- Content Marketing: 8 Must-Ask Questions Decades before content marketing became an industry buzzword, Dana was pulling it off successfully for our roster of travel, hospitality and lifestyle clients. Our storytelling approach has always put the spotlight on compelling, meaningful messages so, as you can imagine, we have some thoughts about how to implement content marketing. (Spoiler alert: It’s not exactly […] The post Content Marketing: 8 Must-Ask Questions appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Come Jump InLooking for a trusted digital marketing agency to help grow your travel, tourism or hospitality business? Come jump in with Stir Tourism. We’re different because we’re Canadian, have unique insight into the North American audience, have over 16 years of international digital marketing experience, and are experts in travel and tourism. We specialize in online advertising, social media planning & management, online PR & influencer outreach, contests & sweepstakes, and we can help with all... The post Come Jump In…
- 5 Tips To Rock Google My BusinessHow your brand comes up in user search results in Google Maps is something you can - and should - manage through Google My Business. Here are 5 useful tips! Cet article 5 Tips To Rock Google My Business est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- An IMEX America Veteran Visits IMEX in Frankfurt for the First TimeIt’s been a few weeks since the global sensation ended, but I’m still coming down from the high that was IMEX 2018. What is IMEX, you say, and what makes it such an elevated experience? Dana has been working with the IMEX Group since 2011. That’s when they duplicated their wildly successful, worldwide exhibition for […] The post An IMEX America Veteran Visits IMEX in Frankfurt for the First Time appeared first on Dana Communications.
- 7 Reminders For Your Social Media StrategyWhile we may take some best practices for granted, here are a few useful reminders for travel brands struggling with social media marketing. Cet article 7 Reminders For Your Social Media Strategy est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Build Your Travel Brand Using Instagram StoriesInstagram Stories capture an audience’s attention by offering authentic, immediate, time-sensitive content. They’re effective in part because Instagram’s audience is huge. As of September 2017, Instagram reported that it had 800 million monthly active users and 500 million daily active users. Three hundred million of those daily users use Instagram Stories. In late 2017 SimplyMeasured found that 50% of all businesses on Instagram had posted a Story in the last month and one in five... The post Build Your Travel…
- 2018/2019 Social Media Engagement Strategies For Your Tourism BusinessDoes your audience like you? Do they trust you? Even in today’s social media-centric society, lots of brands would still answer “I don’t know” to questions like these. While social media has transformed the way brands engage with people, many businesses aren’t focused enough on engagement. If you don’t put effort into engaging your audience authentically and building a loyal following, you’ll fail. If you’re just producing more noise in this crowded and chaotic landscape... The post 2018/2019 Social Media…
- Master Facebook Advertising in 2018With all of the recent changes to Facebook’s Advertising Platform, is it still a place where business owners and social media managers should spend their hard-earned marketing dollars to grow their brands online? The answer is yes. Read on to learn why. Facebook has represented a bit of a love-hate relationship for business owners and social media managers like you over the years, and it’s no wonder: Facebook reinvents itself (for better or worse) so... The post Master Facebook Advertising…
- Social Media Image Sizes, Tips and Hacks to Boost Your Social SuccessPeople love pictures. Social posts with images have been proven to get exponentially more reach than those without. From Hubspot: “Facebook posts with images see 2.3X more engagement than those without images”, and “Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images”. Sure, image content and quality count for a ton, but – to start – it’s simple: There’s truly no good reason not to include an image with your social posts. Note:... The post Social Media Image…
- Twitter’s New Rules and What They Mean for Your BrandAs part of the crackdown on spam and bots, Twitter has introduced new rules that will directly impact the way brands share their messages on the social media platform. The changes, which came into effect on March 23, prohibit sending out similar content over a variety of accounts simultaneously. Twitter made these changes in an effort to tackle spam and bot nuisance tweets that clog up the feed of users. However, it has also forced... The post Twitter’s New Rules…
- The Importance of Sustainability in the Hospitality IndustryOver the past several decades, hoteliers have turned their focus to the importance of sustainability in the hospitality industry as it relates to hotel development and operations, including the environmental, economic and social impact. Sustainability is one of the most important issues currently facing our world. The hospitality sector has historically had a dramatic environmental impact through […] The post The Importance of Sustainability in the Hospitality Industry appeared first on Dana Communications.
- The Impact of Social Media in Travel [INFOGRAPHIC]Did you know that 40% of UK Millenials say they consider how Instagramable a location when trip planning? Read on for more useful social media takeaways! Cet article The Impact of Social Media in Travel [INFOGRAPHIC] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Marketing Tips For Your Live Streaming Efforts [INFOGRAPHIC]There are numerous benefits to live streaming videos for travel brands. Check out this insightful infographic for a breakdown per social platform. Cet article Marketing Tips For Your Live Streaming Efforts [INFOGRAPHIC] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- The 7 Luxury Travel Industry Trends You Need To Know NowFrom our Luxury Travel Market Segmentation blog post, you already know that this sector is expected to reach $1.154 trillion in worldwide revenues by 2022. This time around, we’re exploring the luxury travel industry trends fueling this exponential growth and reporting on the seven you need to know right now… Trend 1: Luxury for good […] The post The 7 Luxury Travel Industry Trends You Need To Know Now appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Social Media Best Practices in Travel Marketing, 2018 Edition [EBOOK]3 years after publishing our first edition of the book "Social Media Best Practices in Travel Marketing", here comes the revised and updated 2018 version. Cet article Social Media Best Practices in Travel Marketing, 2018 Edition [EBOOK] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- 10 Influencer Marketing Strategies You Need to KnowFrom guest posts to contests, paid partnerships and account takeovers, there are many ways to work with influencers to promote your travel brand. Cet article 10 Influencer Marketing Strategies You Need to Know est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.