SilverFox Digital comes from a rich background in the Restaurant business. As a descendent of one of the largest restaurant chains in the United States in the 1960's and 1970's, Food & Beverage runs in the family!
We are providing marketing and consulting services to a broad array of restaurants across Qatar. We work closely with managements to maximise F&B revenues, improve customer service, and articulate the brand. We cover 5-star restaurants through to everyday dining and niche outlets.
We are very active in the restaurant social media space, website building, videography and photography, as well as the food blogger scene in Qatar. In fact, we are the creators of Qatar's unbiased restaurant review site, RestaurantAdvisor.org and have formed a Blogger-of-the-Month programme for restaurants looking for added exposure.
We offer bespoke customer service training to hotels, airline, airport, and yes...restaurants. Would you like to see your service levels grow and translate into higher revenues? Give SilverFox a call and we can help you build sales through better customer service.
Do you have a challenge in your restaurant that you would like us to tackle? Give us a test drive so we can prove that our depth of experience really does matter when selecting an agency.
Restaurant Marketing in the News
- Luxury Travel Market SegmentationIn a recent industry forecast, Allied Market Research reported that the luxury travel market is expected to reach $1.154 trillion in worldwide revenues by 2022. If you’re responsible for marketing a Forbes 5-Star resort, high-end tourism destination or other premium travel or hospitality brand, it’s critical to identify the target market segments that are fueling […] The post Luxury Travel Market Segmentation appeared first on Dana Communications.
- How To Measure Your Newsletter PerformanceHere are the key performance indicators to help you monitor your email marketing campaigns and optimize newsletter results. Cet article How To Measure Your Newsletter Performance est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Facebook Marketing For Hotels [INFOGRAPHIC]Hotels and travel brands are making better use of Facebook than before. Here are key items to consider for an effective marketing strategy. Cet article Facebook Marketing For Hotels [INFOGRAPHIC] est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- 6 Email Marketing Platforms For Great NewslettersThere are many great tools out there to help your brand send out powerful, effective newsletters. Here are some of our favorites, and why. Cet article 6 Email Marketing Platforms For Great Newsletters est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Does Your Business Share These 5 Successful Brand Elements?The ebb and flow of the travel, hospitality and lifestyle industry can be tricky to navigate, being especially susceptible to a number of fickle factors that change, even on a moment-by-moment basis. That’s why establishing a rock-solid set of aspirational traits and carrying them through, constantly, in the real world remains essential in creating a […] The post Does Your Business Share These 5 Successful Brand Elements? appeared first on Dana Communications.
- 5 Useful Tips For A More Successful NewsletterHere are some handy tips to help you optimize the performance of your newsletter and get better results along the way! Cet article 5 Useful Tips For A More Successful Newsletter est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- How to Create Content for Voice SearchVoice Search is rapidly changing the way people access information on the internet and that’s great news for resorts and tourism companies. Google and other search engines want to help users find the answers to their question as quickly as possible. In 2017, more and more users are conducting their searches by voice without typing anything at all. What is Voice Search? Voice search is any search where the question is spoken out loud... The post How to Create…
- Meetings Industry ForecastWhat storms are brewing for the meetings industry, or are calm days ahead? As the industry ramps up for a new year, we’re gauging current trends and predictions to develop a meetings industry forecast for our clients. Here are four patterns we’re watching now: Costs will continue to rise. The meetings industry is certainly more […] The post Meetings Industry Forecast appeared first on Dana Communications.
- 4 Design Tips For Better Facebook AdsCreating ads on Facebook is not rocket science, but here are some key principles to bear in mind before crafting that next campaign! Cet article 4 Design Tips For Better Facebook Ads est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- The 6 steps To Creating An Effective Email CampaignCrafting an effective newsletter is not rocket science. Here are some tricks and steps to follow in order to succeed with this important marketing tactic! Cet article The 6 steps To Creating An Effective Email Campaign est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Our Team’s Top Takeaways From IMEX America 2017Several of us recently returned from our seventh annual trip to see Dana’s client, IMEX America. There, we reunited with their Brighton, England-based team and once again immersed ourselves in this global phenomenon. For the past 14 years, IMEX has been a successful meetings, events and incentive travel trade show in Frankfurt, Germany. In 2011, […] The post Our Team’s Top Takeaways From IMEX America 2017 appeared first on Dana Communications.
- Stretch Your Budget With Co-Op Marketing ProgramsReady to really maximize your budget—and cover the most territory with it? Co-op marketing programs yield remarkable bang for your buck. Co-op marketing provides a method for advertisers to reach their target markets via complementary partnerships with other companies and organizations. By designating space for your partner, you can also divvy up the cost, resources […] The post Stretch Your Budget With Co-Op Marketing Programs appeared first on Dana Communications.
- 5 Takeaways from Burning ManWhile this event is legendary, there are some lessons to be learned from how organizers and participants contribute to its ongoing success. Cet article 5 Takeaways from Burning Man est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Four Strategy Questions For Tour OperatorsThe tours and activities sector has grown to be the third largest segment of the travel industry after airfare and accommodations. As tour operators consolidate, hotels up their game as local experts with help from platforms like the new Arrivedo and big names like Viator.com change the competitive landscape, the marketing strategy for tour operators […] The post Four Strategy Questions For Tour Operators appeared first on Dana Communications.
- California Dreaming… With Hostelling InternationalYouth hostels are a great way to travel on a budget. And it's not just for youth! Here's a summary of my California road trip with kids, hostelling away... Cet article California Dreaming… With Hostelling International est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.
- Why Restaurants Need To Add Mobile To The MenuUseful infographic detailing 12 reasons why restaurants need to take mobile into consideration in both their offline and online efforts. Cet article Why Restaurants Need To Add Mobile To The Menu est apparu en premier sur Frederic Gonzalo.